Staying compliant - and proving - compliance offers headaches to managers across the country. JAK helps with 14 of the 15 biggest "headaches."
- Driver Qualification Files
- Driver Training and Evaluation
- Driver Health/Attendance
- Efficacy of CDL Unit/Driver Licensing Depts
- Student Safety Training
- Student Discipline Management/Parent Contact
- Pre-Trip Inspection
- Vehicle Record-Keeping
- Route Efficiencies and Cost-Factoring
- Consistent Stop Evaluation
- Stop Arm Violations
- Crash Investigation/Insurance Reporting
- Staying Current and Compliant with State/Federal Mandates
- Bid/Quote/Negotiation Processes
- Caliber of the Applicant
The one thing technology cannot resolve is the caliber of the applicant walking through the front door. JAK will help determine whether that person is qualified to drive a school bu and will monitor that person's behavior once he or she is behind the wheel.
Unspoken Sorrow: Whispers From a Broken Heart
Unspoken Sorrow: Whispers From a Broken Heart recounts the story of the school bus accident that occurred in Monticello (MN) on April 10th, 1997.
Read about how the terrible tragedy changed people's lives dramatically. At the end of the book, learn about the birth of JAK. This product changes the way our industry responds to catastrophic events, improves daily function, and increases student safety based on what we learned in the aftermath of that April 1997 crash.
To order, click on the link below or on the book title anywhere on this site.